Download meeting notice in pdf format.
COMMITTEE ON TRANSPORTATION
SUBJECT: Third Meeting
DATE: Tuesday, February 28, 2017
TIME: 2:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Room 419-C, State Capitol Building
1. SB 166 By Allen of the Senate
Motor vehicles; repealing various sections of the motor carrier act. Effective date. Emergency.
2. SB 572 By Bice of the Senate
Circuit engineering districts; providing for audits of certain districts. Effective date.
3. SB 630 By Simpson of the Senate and Ownbey of the House
Robotic vehicle technology; addressing property rights; allowing for use by various entities; providing for penalties. Effective date.
4. SB 631 By Quinn of the Senate and Echols of the House
Transportation network companies; allowing for trade dress by TNC drivers; online status. Effective date.
5. SB 767 By Bass of the Senate
Commercial truck drivers; disclosure of contract term; allowing civil remedies.
6. Oklahoma Turnpike Authority presentation – Tim Gatz, Executive Director
7. Other business.
Senator Mark Allen, Chair
Senator Bryce Marlatt, Vice Chair