Download meeting notice in pdf format.
COMMITTEE ON TRANSPORTATION
SUBJECT: Second Meeting
DATE: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
TIME: 2:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Room 419-C, State Capitol Building
1. The following executive nominations are to be considered for approval:
Bobby J. Alexander, Woodward, to the Transportation Commission, to serve an eight- year term ending February 15, 2025, succeeding himself. (Marlatt)
Peter J. Regan, Tulsa, to the Transportation Commission, to serve an eight-year term ending February 15, 2025, succeeding himself. (Stanislawski)
2. SB 85 By Fry of the Senate and Roberts (Dustin) of the House
Right-of-way acquisition; adding exemption for certain fund match. Effective date. Emergency.
3. SB 94 By Bass of the Senate and Montgomery of the House
Memorial Bridges; designating the CPL Wilfred Flores Jr Memorial Bridge. Effective date.
4. SB 167 By Allen of the Senate
Motor vehicles; overload permit exemption. Effective date.
5. SB 317 By Boggs of the Senate
All-terrain vehicles; operational areas of vehicles. Effective date.
6. SB 477 By Newhouse et al of the Senate (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #1439)
Aircraft and airports; adding certain standards; modifying permit process and exemptions. Effective date.
7. SB 612 By Silk of the Senate
Speed limits; providing for certain request for altering speed limits. Effective date.
8. SB 642 By Sykes of the Senate
Memorial highway designations; designating the LCPL Trevor A. Roberts Memorial Highway. Effective Date.
9. SB 750 By Pittman of the Senate
Memorial highway designations; designating the Nancy O. Randolph Davis Memorial Bridge. Effective Date.
10. SB 767 By Bass of the Senate
Commercial truck drivers; disclosure of contract term; allowing civil remedies.
11. Other Business.
Senator Mark Allen, Chair
Senator Bryce Marlatt, Vice Chair