SUBJECT: First Meeting
DATE: Thursday, February 15, 2018
TIME: 8:30 a.m.
LOCATION: Room 535, State Capitol Building
1. SB 974 By Daniels of the Senate and ODonnell of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #3314)
Oil and gas; modifying payment of proceeds from oil and gas production; authorizing certain proceeds be interpled in court. Effective date.
2. SB 997 By Rader of the Senate and Thomsen of the House
Public health and safety; amending definition relating to the Oklahoma Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act. Effective date.
3. SB 1147 By Simpson of the Senate and Hardin of the House (Proposed Comm. Sub., req. #3364)
Water and water rights; modifying jurisdiction of Department of Environmental Quality; providing exception to applicability of certain water standards. Effective date.
4. SB 1241 By Brecheen of the Senate
Water and water rights; creating the Oklahoma Water Sustainability Act. Effective date. Emergency.
5. SB 1351 By Allen of the Senate
Corporation Commission; modifying jurisdiction over certain permit fees. Effective date.
6. SB 1352 By Allen of the Senate
Department of Environmental Quality; requiring the use of certain data. Effective date.
7. SB 1477 By Fields of the Senate
Oklahoma Groundwater Law; modifying definition of groundwater. Effective date.
8. Other Business.
Senator Mark Allen, Chair
Senator Eddie Fields, Vice-Chair